Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chateau Petrus... '82

Here it is... my first blog... I've started a few in the past but never seemed to really get into it. I never really felt like there was anything worth writing about in my life. Who am I kidding? I have the best, most supportive family and friends that anyone could ask for. I have a roof over my head and am in college in pursuit of my dream job (at least one of them).

Things have been going well for me this semester! It just seems like one good thing keeps happening after another. My faith is stronger then it has been in a really long time. I feel like that has a lot to do with my great mood.

You're probably wondering what is up with the title right? Well it would be Mr. Sark's drink of choice. Ok... I am an Alias freak! I'll admit it! I have been watching it while doing homework, or procrastinating on homework (more of the second then the first) these past three weeks. Anyways... Sark request this drink while being held captive by SD-6. While watching this it sparked me as interesting. Even though this man is on the verge of being tortured to death by the head of SD-6 he requests his favorite drink and makes light of the situation. This is how I want to approach life. When troubles come, try to find something to make the situation a bit easier to handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment